When it is cold outside, or inside, try our version of the classic Hot Toddy. We've added some depth in it's character with Morris Kitchen's Spiced Apple Syrup and Dashfire's Mission Fig-Fennel Bitters.
Recipe for The Gravenstein Toddy:
- Apple Cinnamon Tea
- 2 oz Stony Point Whiskey
- .75 oz Morris Kitchen Spiced Apple Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon
- Dashfire Mission Fig Fennel Bitters
- 2 oz water
Heat loose leaf Apple Cinnamon Tea in sauce pan or microwave safe mug for for 1.5-2 minutes (please note the Griffo Enamel mugs ARE NOT MICROWAVE SAFE!). Add Whiskey, one dash bitters, and lemon juice to tea. Warm until hot (do not boil). Add two dashes bitters. Garnish with healthy swath of lemon peel, cinnamon stick, or dehydrated citrus.
Included in this kit:
- (1) 750 ml bottle of Griffo Stony Point Whiskey
- (1) Bag assorted dehydrated citrus
- (1) Stick of honey
- (2) Limited Edition Griffo Enamel Camping Mugs
- (1) bottles of Morris Kitchen Spiced Apple Syrup
- (1) bottle of Dashfire Mission Fig Fennel Bitters
- (1) Vial of Apple Cinnamon Tea
- Black gift box included in total kit pricing.
Each Cocktail Kit includes most of what you need to make 12 cocktails (often with syrup and bitters to spare). All you need to provide are juices and garnish (if called for in the recipe).
Shipping only available to CA shipping addresses.